What is an Ecovillage Supporter?
EcoVillage Charlottesville welcomes and encourages everyone who supports our Vision and Mission to become an “EcoVillage Charlottesville Supporter.” We want to recognize those willing to put forward the time, energy, and resources necessary to make Ecovillage Charlottesville a reality. Being a Supporter will give you more opportunities to work with others to create an ecologically sound, vibrant, and diverse community.
As an Ecovillage Supporter you will:
- Be invited to events not open to the general public in which we learn together about each other, plan together the future of EcoVillage Charlottesville, and engage together in community building activities such as shared meals, musical and movement events.
- Have access to planning documents as they are being created, and have the ability to add comments to those documents so that your ideas are considered as the various committees plan the future of our EcoVillage.
How do I become a supporter?
You can become an EcoVillage Charlottesville Supporter by:
- Contributing at least 10 hours of your time to help make the Ecovillage a reality.
- OR Contributing $150 per year. (If your usual wage or salary is higher than $15/hour, we suggest an annual donation equal to 10 hours at your hourly wage).
- OR Serving on one of the Committees involved in the creation of EcoVillage Charlottesville.
To become an Ecovillage Supporter:
- Complete the application form below or click here to download an application form, which you can fill in on your computer and email in, or print it out and deliver by hand.
- Talk with the Outreach and Volunteer Committee to arrange your contribution. Use our contact page to let us know you’re interested or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in serving on a committee, the Outreach and Volunteer Committee can put you in contact with the board to help identify the best place for you to serve.
Ecovillage Supporter Application
Please fill this out if you’re interested in becoming an Ecovillage Supporter. We’ll be in touch with you to arrange your contribution.